Posts Tagged ‘powerful’
I hear it all the time, standing in line ups, waiting to pay for food, collecting my money from the bank…” wow money sure is tight right now. I sure would love to win the lottery” i listen and ask what they would do if they won…”don’t know but i would quit my job right away.” as i make my way out of the building Ioften see those same complainers happily handing over ten or twenty bucks to the cashier at the lottery booth…
So here’s what I make of conversations like that.
1. They hate their job
2. They’re trading their valuable time for something they hate
3. They don’t have a clue about their goals…if you ask me how i would spend lottery winnings I can tell you right away..
4. They don’t want to, or don’t know how, to change this situation…
So here are a few ways to make change happen.
1. First, you have to want something different
2. Second, you have to be willing to try.
3. Get out of victim mode and take responsibility for yourself.
4. Hire a life coach…work together for a few months
5. Join in a group coaching program on the phone if money feels a little tight
6. Listen to our radio programs to be inspired to create change
7. Become an angel investor to someone who wants coaching
8. Donate money to www .kiva.org to support small biz start ups.
9. Share your story, wrote, speak, yell from the rooftops if you have to
10. Come to a live coaching event, be inspired, be m